TomChoir by Tomplay - Discover our interactive scores for choral societies and choirs!
With our TomChoir collection, we are delighted to be able to offer all choral singers a unique tool allowing you to be well prepared for practices and concerts. Available in the Tomplay app for iPad, iPhone, Android, PC and Mac, our choir scores allow you to practise accompanied by the orchestra and the choir. See how it works below!
Have you always wanted to sing in a choir without ever daring to have a go? Or are you already a member of a vocal ensemble and want more practice? Our new choir scores are made for you!
Thanks to its many interactive features, Tomplay gives you the opportunity to become part of an ensemble, as if you were there:
- Multitrack recordings and accompaniment: You have the possibility of listening to a professional recording of the choir and orchestra, while highlighting your own voice part (played on the piano) in the recording, which you can use as a vocal guide for practising.
- Automatic scrolling of the score: No longer any need to turn the pages as the score is synchronised with the musical accompaniment and scrolls automatically.
- Simple, quick navigation: Simply click on a bar to begin at that spot or use the contents list to navigate quickly within the piece.
- Adapt the tempo: Slow down or speed up the tempo of the recording and work through difficult passages more easily.
- You can also find all the other features which make Tomplay so popular: annotate your score, work on some passages in a loop, record your performance and listen back to yourself or print your annotated score.
The recordings of the choir and orchestra have been carefully chosen and are licensed with our partners Deutsche Grammophon and Naxos. We have then studio-recorded all the voice parts on the piano to allow choral singers to highlight their voice part and to use this as a guide for learning.
Our catalogue of interactive scores for choirs and choral societies is expanding every week. Here are the scores which are already available: